Christian Author and Speaker Sandy Ralya
As a speaker, Sandy Ralya has spoken to thousands of women all over the nation. She is the author of Beautiful Womanhood: Focused on Christ, Fulfilled in Marriage and the founder of Beautiful Womanhood. Beautiful Womanhood is a marriage mentoring ministry that encourages wives and trains marriage mentors. As a marriage speaker and expert, she has appeared in major radio, television, and magazine interviews.
Conferences, Seminars, and Events
Sandy Ralya is a dynamic, sought-after speaker for all women, not only wives.
She speaks at
- Women’s retreats and events
- Couple’s retreats and events
- Church leadership conferences
- Marriage seminars and conferences
- Christian camps
- Moms’ and couples’ groups around the country and in Canada
Popular Speaking Topics
- What Every Woman Needs to Know About Living the Abundant Life
- 5 Stumbling Blocks That Keep You From Enjoying Intimate Relationships
- How to Speak Truth and Love Difficult People
- The Drive: The Journey of a God Driven Marriage
- Beautiful Womanhood Mentor Training Seminar
All of Sandy and Tom Ralya’s speaking engagements are entertaining, engaging, and powerful. They include audience participation, humor, role play, props, and materials.
Don’t see the topic you’re looking for? Sandy and Tom also offer customized marriage, women’s, and men’s seminars, conferences, and trainings to meet the needs of the audience. To find out more, email us at email@example.com or call 616.862.0321.
Sandy and Tom Ralya’s Media Appearances
Sandy and Tom Ralya have been featured on television, radio, magazines, and social media platforms. Their testimony was the focus of popular interviews on Focus on the Family, Family Life Today, and Everyday Relationships. They have appeared on television’s Babbie’s House, Harvest TV, Walking by Faith, and Time Out for Women. Sandy was interviewed in a Women’s First article, a magazine read by millions.
Contact Marriage Speakers, Sandy and Tom Ralya
Contact Beautiful Womanhood and the Ralya’s today to find out more about having one or both speak at your next Christian women’s, men’s or marriage conference or event.