Women’s Events and Church Retreats
Does your church or ministry ever plan women’s events and church retreats? Do you want an engaging, power-house speaker? One who will not only deliver great content, but also help women to apply biblical principles to their lives?
Events and Retreats
Sandy Ralya is the author of three books, including The Beautiful Wife: Focused on Christ, Fulfilled in Marriage. She speaks all over the country, delivering powerful, timely messages for married and single women. These topics may revolve around hope, lies women believe, forgiveness, identity, faith, romance, intimacy, confidence, and communication. Her presentations are entertaining, engaging, and powerful. They also incorporate audience participation, humor, role play, props, resources and materials.
Support for Your Women’s Event or Retreat
And better still, when you book Sandy Ralya for a retreat, you can be assured that you won’t have to figure out all the details on your own. We know that planning a retreat can be exhausting at times. So we do much of the work for you! Sandy Ralya also provides
- A 1-hour consultation to help you successfully plan and launch your women’s retreat or marriage retreat
- All the publicity materials you need to market, invite, register, and communicate about your women’s retreat. These materials include promotional posters, postcards, email invitations and reminders, press release, rack cards, and marketing videos
- A recommended schedule and timetable for your event
Sandy Ralya’s Most Popular Women’s Retreats
- 5 Stumbling Blocks to Romance
- What Every Woman Needs to Know About Living the Abundant Life
- Speaking Truth in Love
- Defined: Becoming a Woman of Holy Confidence
Why Bring Sandy Ralya to Speak?
Sandy Ralya speaks all around the country, bringing her message of hope and encouragement to Christian women everywhere. She is recognized as a leading authority in marriage and mentoring. Her book The Beautiful Wife has received rave reviews, and has been the basis for marriage small groups sprouting up all over the world, in churches and in homes. Notably, she has been interviewed by major media, including Focus on the Family, Everyday Relationships, and Family Life Today.
Contact Sandy Ralya to find out more.